The World’s First & Only 1.5M Ku- to Ka-band Convertible VSAT Antenna
The v150NX is the world’s first and only Ku- to Ka-band convertible GEO/MEO/LEO-ready VSAT antenna system. This dual-band antenna can operate on Ku- and Ka- bands simply by switching the RF module, available as a conversion kit. The high performance radome is optimized for operation in both Ku- and Ka-band, supporting current and future satellite constellations.
Future Proof for GEO/MEO/LEO Satellite Tracking
Cooperating with satellite operators, MEO/LEO satellite tracking has already been proven with systems operating commercially.
High Power BUC Option
Supports up to a 200W Ku-band BUC or a 100W wideband Ka- BUC without the need for extra weight balancing and additional conversion components
Fiber Optic Connection
Regardless of cable run length, provides minimal signal loss and higher throughput performance.
Air-conditioner Base Frame as an Available Option
Cooling or Heating or both functions combined. Cooling recommended on higher BUC power options to maintain optimum system health.
- Hardware designed for to be compatible with GEO/MEO/LEO satellite tracking
- Fast and accurate tracking performance
- With a simple Software upgrade to operate on future MEO/LEO satellite networks
- Mediator embedded in ACU for Satellite handover in a MEO or LEO network
The Highest Throughput
- High performance with a universal pedestal design
- Supports up to 200W (Ku-band) and 100W (Ka-band) BUCs
- Expected throughputs can be 600+Mbps for Downlink & 300+Mbps for uplink
Radome Dimension 190×197 cm (74.8×77.6 inch) Reflector Diameter 150cm (59.0 inch) Antenna Weight 270 kg / 595 lbs TX Frequency 13.75~14.5GHz Ku-band RX Frequency 10.7~12.75GHz Ku-band TX Gain 45.0 dBi @ 14.25 GHz (excl. radome) RX Gain 43.5 @ 19.7 GHz (excl. radome) G/T >22.5 dB/K (min.)
1. 1.5m antennas are considered customised systems and lead times will be dependent upon BUC availability. Most 1.5m systems are quoted as EXW Korea and produced to order. 1.5m systems may be available from Rotterdam with applicable surcharges.
2. The v130NX 40W is also considered a customised system and therefore should be quoted as EXW Korea. We may on occasion have an available unit in Rotterdam but please contact your Intellian Sales Manager for accurate lead times.
3. Fibre link can be supplied with the v130NX HP and v150NX. The price is not included in the antenna price. Please quote as a separate item.
4. v150NX and 2.4m system pricing does not include A/C. Please quote this separately. Please consider AC option depending on BUC size and the climates where the vessel will operate.
5. Surcharges to take stock from Rotterdam could be applicable