The v85NX is a future-proof system that supports GEO constellation as well as ensuring compatibility with future networks, such as LEO and MEO. It is designed to convertible from Ku to Ka band by simply changing the RF assembly and Feed while still using dual-band optimized reflector and radome.
Also v85NX has the best RF performance, using highly efficient RF design which allows to operate on a 1-meter network despite its compact form factor. It also has various BUC options available up to 25W, which give it a wider operational range than other sub 1m-class antennas.
With modular component design, the number of spare part by more than 30% and lower the total cost of ownership for the system as well as it improves reliability and provides easy maintenance.
Intellian also introduce new upgraded antenna management and control software, AptusNX. This v85NX’s new smart operation platform provide the efficiency of configuration and activation with AptusNX operator-friendly features. This AptusNX present installation wizard with a step-by-step commissioning guide to more easily complete setup.
- Future-Proof System
Ku-Ka convertible with dual-band optimized reflector and radome
NGSO & 2.5GHz Wideband Ka Ready
- Industry Leading RF Performance
Best performing antenna in 80cm-class
Various BUC options up to 25W for wider coverage in a same form factor
- Controlled Costs
Reduced spare parts more than 30% with modularized components
Reliability is improved, maintenance is simpler and total cost of ownership is lowered
- Simplified Installation
Single coaxial cable with external dome-on connection
Installation wizard with step by step commissioning guide within AptusNX
- Enhanced AptusNX
No installation required with embedded web application
Simple operation with automatic and preconfigured settings
Future-Proof System with Industry Leading RF Performance
Intellian’s highly efficient RF design delivers the best performance compared to other 80cm class systems, enabling higher data rates and global operation. The compact 85cm antenna’s smaller footprint allows installation on smaller vessels and gives them access to 1-meter designed networks. It also has several different BUC power options available up to 25W that give it a wider operational range. The v85NX is ideal for commercial ships, the oil and gas industry, and mission-critical operations where uninterrupted connectivity is required.
Controlled Costs with Modularized Components
With the modular component design, the number of spare parts is significantly reduced by more than 30%. It now only needs 13 common spare parts to fix most potential problems. Thus, its reliability is improved, its maintenance is simpler, and the total cost of ownership for the system is lowered.
Simplified installation & enhanced AptusNX
Combining Tx, Rx and DC power into one coaxial cable solution with an external dome-on connection enables faster and reduced costs of installation for the v85NX. It also eliminates the need to remove the radome during installation. Users can operate AptusNX by simply plugging a laptop into the ACU, without any need to download extra software. The AptusNX presents an installation wizard with a step-by-step commissioning guide to more easily complete setup, and with enhanced diagnostic capabilities, the AptusNX can send an alert to the operator when preventative maintenance is required.
- Ku-Ka convertible with dual-band optimized reflector and radome
- NGSO & 2.5GHz Wideband Ka Ready
- Standard units supplied in Ku-band configuration with the best RF performance on all major satellite networks
- Convertible to Ka-band operation in as little as 10 minutes
Single Coaxial Cable
- Combined Tx, Rx and DC power in one coax cable
- Only one coax cable connection between antenna and ACU
- Dome-on external cable connection and no shipping bracket eliminating the need of opening the radome during installation and testing
- No Balancing required after installation
- Built-in web interface for remote management, control and updating brings tech support onboard
- Intuitive configuration wizard including automated cable loss compensation, bow-offset and accurate diagnostics and modem pre-configuration
Dual Antenna system operation without an external mediator
- Mediator embedded ACU supports dual antenna operation to combat onboard blockage zones without a separate mediator
Supports BUCs from 8W to 25W
- Various BUC options provided 8W, 16W and 25W as standard
- No need to rebalance the system after BUC conversion
- No input required from ship’s heading device
- Quick setup to reduce installation time. Automated bow offset function in AptusNX
Global Satellite Library
- Preinstalled database of detailed satellite data with one-touch remote update using AptusNX
- Customizable satellite library when required for a specific network
Auto Beam Switching (ABS)
- Supports ABS via the OpenAMIP protocol from iDirect and Comtech’s ROSS Open Antenna Management (ROAM) protocol
Open Platform Compatibility
- Fully compatible with all major service providers
- Preconfigured modem settings provided in AptusNX
3 Year Global Warranty
- Industry leading 3-year parts and a 2-year labor warranty for all antenna systems, ensuring peace of mind with your hardware investment
- The new warranty policy(3 year parts and 2 year labor) is only valid for products purchased after 1st, January 2017 delete as this product is well after that date
RADOME & ANTENNA
STABILIZED PEDESTAL ASSEMBLY
ANTENNA CONTROL UNIT