This model has been replaced by the Intellian v85NX
83cm Marine stabilized communications antenna system.
The Intellian v80G is the smallest antenna that works without the need for a spread spectrum satellite network. This provides a compact system capable of operating in either TDMA or SCPC networks.
- Intellian’s proprietary global Ku-band PLL LNB
- Similar RF performance to most conventional 1m antennas in an 80cm size
Remote Management using Aptus Web.
- Wi-Fi enabled ACU for local control using Aptus Mobile or PC
- Combined BUC Power and TX Signal to reduce system cabling
- Gyro-Free Satellite Search Capability without input from a ships compass
- Dual VSAT Mediator integrates two VSAT antennas to combat onboard blockage zones
- Shorten installation time and reduce maintenance visits with automated diagnostics
- Open platform system architecture works with all leading Ku-band service providers
- 3-Year Global Warranty backed by over 300 Intellian Service and Support centers around the world
Superior RF Performance
The higher-gain RF performance design, that is nearly equal to a 1 meter grade VSAT antenna system, enables the antenna to operate on the fringes of the signal footprint, increasing dependability when the signal matters most.
With 3-axis stabilization, the v80G provides superior tracking performance, ideal for offshore vessels, commercial ships and the oil and gas industry, as well as mission-critical operations, such as surveillance or vessel monitoring, where uninterrupted connectivity is required.
Patented RF Technology
The v80G incorporates Intellian’s patented Global PLL LNBs supporting an unlimited number of LO frequencies, both x-pol and co-pol feeds and offers BUC options from 4W to 16W. This is an ideal system for vessels that require 1m antenna performance in a more compact size, as well as simple installation, ease of operation and reliable remote maintenance accessibility.
The v80G supplies BUC power using the TX signal cable directly from the ACU, reducing the number of antenna cables to run, while maintaining superior signal linearity and avoiding common problems associated with signal stacking into one cable.
Remote Access via Aptus Web
- Built-in web interface: Remote Upgrades, Automatic Diagnostics
- Access all onboard Intellian antennas (including TVRO) through the onboard network
Global Operation, One Antenna
- Standard equipped with Intellian’s patented Global PLL LNB, capable of receiving a full range of operating frequencies from any VSAT satellite around the globe
- All Intellian VSAT antennas are Co-pol and X-pol compatible
- No required input from ship’s heading device
- Quick setup to reduce installation time. Automated Bow offset function in Aptus
Global Satellite Library
- Preinstalled database of detailed satellite data with one-touch remote updating feature through Aptus
- Customizable satellite library for a specific network
Auto Beam Switching (ABS)
- Supports ABS via the OpenAMIP protocol from iDirect and Comtech’s ROSS Open Antenna Management (ROAM) protocol
Open Platform Compatibility
- Fully compatible with all major service providers
- Preconfigured modem settings provided in a simple drop down menu using Aptus
Optional Dual VSAT Mediator
- Ensures uninterrupted broadband communications by seamlessly switching between two antennas
- Communicates simultaneously with two Antenna Control Units (ACU). Ideal for redundant antenna environments
- Over 300 Intellian Service and Support centers around the world
3 Year Global Warranty
- Industry leading 3-year parts and workmanship guarantee with a 2-year labor warranty for all antenna systems, ensuring peace of mind with your hardware investment
- The new warranty policy(3 year parts and 2 year labor) is only valid for products purchased after 1st, January 2017
- Approved for sale and operation in Brazil