Intellian v65 Ku-band or Ka-band
The intellian v65 is the world’s first and only 60cm class antenna capable of top RF performance in either Ku-band or Ka-band
- Convertible from Ku-band to Ka-band operation in as little as 10 minutes Remote Management using Aptus Web.
- Wi-Fi enabled ACU for local control using Aptus Mobile or PC
- intellian v65 Simple dual cable installation with external cable connectors at the base of the radome
- Supports 4W, 8W & 16W BUC out of the box
- Dual VSAT Mediator integrates two VSAT antennas to combat onboard blockage zones
- Dynamic motor brakes permit shipping without stow brackets eliminating the need to remove the radome during installation
- Open platform system architecture works with all leading Ku-band service providers
- 3-Year Global Warranty backed by over 480 Intellian Service and Support centers around the world.
Intellian v65’s best RF Performance
The intellian v65’s high efficiency reflector and feed design deliver dramatically improved gain performance for increased fidelity of service and improved overall link margin. Service providers can now leverage the superior performance to access new market segments by building new, attractive service plans offering truly global coverage, higher throughput, and larger sized data plans. Live network testing shows the intellian v65 offers an average of 1.2 dB/k improvement in G/T over any other system in its class, and can achieve download speeds up to 100Mbps over high throughput satellites, such as Intelsat’s EPIC constellation.
Built for Scale
The rate of adoption is increasing for maritime satellite communications. While this is a positive development for the industry, the challenge is keeping up with demand. At Intellian we understand that our customers are not earning revenue until the system is installed and activated. The v65 aims to solve this problem through a few key features.
The product is shipped without any stow brackets on the pedestal, and the RF connectors are now accessible from a small external panel, meaning there is no longer any need to remove to radome during pre-installation testing or during installation itself. Saving time through both of these processes enhances the efficiency of your business and gets you to activation far more quickly. The intellian v65 is also capable of supporting automated commissioning once it has been properly integrated with a given network.
Highlights of the Intellian v65
Remote Access via Aptus Web
- Built-in web interface enables remote upgrades and diagnostics via Aptus Web
- Access all onboard Intellian antennas (including TVRO) through the onboard network
- Standard equipped in Ku-band configuration for top RF performance on all major satellite networks.
- Convertible to Ka-band operation in as little as 10 minutes for instant conversion to Inmarsat GX or Telenor THOR-7 services.
- No required input from ship’s heading device
- Quick setup to reduce installation time with ability to set Automated Bow offset in Aptus
Global Satellite Library
- Preinstalled database of detailed satellite data with one-touch remote updating feature through Aptus
- Customizable satellite library for a specific network
Auto Beam Switching (ABS)
- Supports ABS via the OpenAMIP protocol from iDirect and Comtech’s ROSS Open Antenna Management (ROAM) protocol
Open Platform Compatibility
- Fully compatible with all major service providers
- Preconfigured modem settings provided in a simple drop down menu using Aptus
Optional Dual VSAT Mediator
- Ensures uninterrupted broadband communications by seamlessly switching between two antennas
- Communicates simultaneously with two Antenna Control Units (ACU) which is ideal for Ideal for redundant antenna environments
- Over 480 Intellian Service and Support centers around the world
3 Year Global Warranty
- Industry leading 3-year parts and workmanship guarantee with a 2-year labor warranty for all antenna systems, ensuring peace of mind with your hardware investment
- The new warranty policy(3 year parts and 2 year labor) is only valid for products purchased after 1st, January 2017