2.4m Ku-band VSAT Antenna System
The v240 platform is ideal for mission critical communications, and can be tailored to meet operational requirements in all conditions.
- Configurable for all global C-band and Ku-band services
- Auto-switching between circular and linear polarization when in C- or Ku-Band
- Gyro-Free Satellite Search Capability without input from a ships compass
- Remote Management using Aptus Web. Wi-Fi enabled ACU for local control using Aptus Mobile or PC
- Save installation and maintenance time with automated diagnostics and built in Spectrum Analyzer feature
- Dual VSAT Mediator integrates two VSAT antennas to combat onboard blockage zones
- Supports extremely high and low elevation angles (-15° to +120°)
- 3-Year Global Warranty backed by over 300 Intellian Service and Support centers around the world
Superior Global Tracking Performance.
Today’s offshore sector strongly values a vessel’s ability to operate globally. The Intellian v240 VSAT antenna features patented automatic switching between circular and linear polarization, which means they work with any C or Ku band satellite in the world.
The antenna’s high-gain parabolic ring focus antenna, and an ultra-wide elevation angle enable superb connectivity virtually anywhere you go, even in extremely low and high latitude regions.
Smaller, Lighter, Faster.
Vessels seeking antennas in this size class face three common challenges: preserving valuable deck space, reducing weight aloft for safety, and shortening the time of installation.
Unrestricted by conventional thinking or legacy product designs, Intellian’s v240 platform addresses these challenges with a fresh approach. The antenna’s non-spherical radome design reduces the overall on-deck footprint by more than 30%, while features like the carbon composite reflector help reduce the overall weight.
The simplified radome design cuts installation time as does the ability to control to the antenna wirelessly with Aptus and use the built in spectrum analyzer feature all from within the radome.
Remote Access via Aptus Web
- Built-in web interface: Remote Upgrades, Automatic Diagnostics, Spectrum Analyzer Function
- Remotely access all onboard Intellian antennas (including TVRO) through the onboard network
Global Operation, One Antenna
- Standard equipped with Intellian’s patented Global PLL LNB, capable of receiving a full range of operating frequencies from any VSAT satellite around the globe
- All Intellian VSAT antennas automatically switch between Co-pol and X-pol
- No required input from ship’s heading device.
- Quick setup to reduce installation time. Automated Bow offset function in Aptus
Global Satellite Library
- Preinstalled database of detailed satellite data with one-touch remote updating feature through Aptus
- Customizable satellite library for a specific network
Open Platform Compatibility
- Fully compatible with all major service providers.
- Preconfigured modem settings provided in a simple drop down menu using Aptus
- Over 300 Intellian Service and Support centers around the world
- Adjustable mounting bracket and flexible waveguide design makes mounting any BUC simple
- Saves additional installation cost and integration time by receiving a pre-configured antenna system
Fiber Link module
- Connects the antenna to the ACU using a single fiber optic cable with no signal loss up to 2000 M
- Simplifies installation by providing more flexibility of mounting locations
Auto Beam Switching (ABS)
- Supports ABS via the OpenAMIP protocol from iDirect and Comtech’s ROSS Open Antenna Management (ROAM) protocol
Optional Dual VSAT Mediator
- Ensures uninterrupted broadband communications by seamlessly switching between two antennas
- Communicates simultaneously with two Antenna Control Units (ACU). Ideal for redundant antenna environments
3 Year Global Warranty
- Industry leading 3-year parts and workmanship guarantee with a 2-year labor warranty for all antenna systems, ensuring peace of mind with your hardware investment
- The new warranty policy(3 year parts and 2 year labor) is only valid for products purchased after 1st, January 2017
- v240C and v240Ku approved for sale and operation in Brazil