A 1 meter Ka-Band maritime stabilized antenna ready for service on Telenor’s High Throughput Thor-7 network. The v100Ka builds on the success of Intellian’s v100 Platform, the most popular 1m antenna available today. Industry leading communications integrators, global fleets, and the world’s leading Ministries of Defense rely on the v100’s outstanding RF performance, integrated modular approach and overall ease of use.
- Live network testing shows the v100Ka is the best performing 1m Ka-band antenna available Remote Management using Aptus Web Wi-Fi enabled ACU for local control using Aptus Mobile or PC
- Gyro-Free Satellite Search Capability eliminates need for integration with a shipboard compass Dual VSAT Mediator integrates two VSAT antennas to combat onboard blockage zones
- 3-axis stabilized antenna platform with unlimited azimuth 3-Year Global Warranty backed by Intellian’s Global Support Network
- Built in spectrum analyzer for better faster fault finding and remote supportACU includes two line display and keypad for quick access to critical control parameters
A Truly Managed Solution
Intellian has partnered with Telenor to create an offering that makes maritime communications simple. The combination of Intellian’s robust remote management and control capability with Telenor’s well planned network architecture means that end users will be required to do little more than ensure the system is receiving power and is free of blockage.
In the event that support is required, Intellian’s Aptus software allows shore based staff to remotely trouble shoot, diagnose and update terminals in the field without ever setting foot aboard the ship. This capability reduces costly service visits, and cuts downtime from days to minutes.
From In Port to Online in No Time
Optimized for Rapid Installation: The pace of operations in today’s maritime environment requires a communications solution that can keep up. From quick deploy packaging, to pre-slung lifting straps to Intellian’s Aptus graphical user interface, the v100Ka installs quickly and easily eliminating any negative impact to vessel operations.
Preconfigured for Connectivity in <4 Hours: Experienced partners average total installation times of less than 4 hours per system. Open-BMIP functionality enables remote calibration of the BUC via the iDirect Modem, meaning the NOC effectively commissions the system on the network remotely once the system is installed and powered up. No over-the-phone calibration is required
Single 19″ 1U Rackmount ACU
- Includes 2 line display and easy navigation buttons for those who prefer to control system via the ACU
- Built In Power Supply saves cost and rack space
Remote Access via Aptus
- Built-in web interface for remote management, control and updating brings tech support aboard the vessel
- Automated Diagnostics including internal Spectrum Analyzer
Gyro-Free Satellite Search Capability
- No external heading device input required
- Automatically calculates bow offset using Aptus to reduce installation time
Fully iDirect Compliant
- Supports ABS via the OpenAMIP protocol
- Supports remote TX Power Calibration via the OpenBMIP Protocol
Optional Dual VSAT Mediator
- Ensures uninterrupted broadband communications by seamlessly switching between two antennas
- Communicates simultaneously with two Antenna Control Units (ACU)
- Ideal for redundant antenna environments
- Network all onboard Intellian devices easily so that onboard or shore-based staff can access, manage and control all antenna systems simultaneously from a single screen
- Easy Out of Band solution
- 24/7 Global Support Desk staffed by Intellian field technicians who answer the phone
3 Year Global Warranty
- Industry leading 3-year parts and workmanship guarantee with a 2-year labor warranty for all antenna systems, ensuring peace of mind with your hardware investment
- The new warranty policy(3 year parts and 2 year labor) is only valid for products purchased after 1st, January 2017