Thuraya Maritime Broadband
Thuraya offers a range of reliable and cost-effective maritime voice and data products which can keep you connected at sea, no matter the type of vessel you are crewing.
Thuraya MarineComms provides merchant shipping, fishing, government, navy, coast guard and leisure users with competitively priced, robust and reliable connectivity, spanning voice, narrowband and broadband data.
Thuraya’s powerful L-Band satellite network can assign capacity where and when it is needed, providing a service that covers some of the world’s busiest ports and shipping lanes.
Thuraya Orion IP
Small, lightweight and easy to install, Thuraya Orion IP is a robust and highly reliable maritime-specific terminal for basic data and VoIP capabilities. Ideal for VSAT backup with standard IP of 444kbs and streaming IP of 384kbs.
- Broadband data speeds up to 444 kbps
- Streaming on demand up to 384 kbps
- Circuit switched voice available via the Atlas IP terminal
- Email, web browsing, VPN for database synchronization for on-board M&P/environmental reporting, VOIP, video conferencing and instant messaging
- M2M services including vessel tracking and condition-based monitoring
- Congestion-Free Network
- Proven, reliable and robust hardware
- Coverage across major shipping routes of Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia.